CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

No More Helmet!

Monday was Mya's last day with her helmet!! We are all so happy to be done with it! It was a lot less of a hassle then I thought it would be, so it really wasn't bad. She only had it on for 3 months and she is now in the normal range! It took a lot less time then they thought it would. She was so good about it. She never seemed to mind that she had it on unless she got sweaty and her head started to itch. So, I would take it off for a few minutes and let her rub her head on things. It was funny to watch her rub her head on the couch and on the carpet during her 1 hr of freedom everyday. It must have felt so nice! I also decided that it was perfect to have on during those months while she was learning to stand. It has saved her a lot of head bumps! And Madi got very used to saying " It's okay. Because of course she has her helmet on." every time she would accidentally hit Mya on the head. All in all, I am glad we did it.



























7 comments:

Rachel said...

Such pretty little girls!

CHMomma said...

yay for no more helmet!! mya is a such a little mini brittany! its like looking at your baby pics britt!
such cute girls!!

Stacey said...

Yeah! That's so exciting! And Madi is so cute saying it's ok cause she has her helmet :) Those pictures are SO adorable! As soon as I brought up your page Chloe pointed to Mya and said-Dai!!! (don't know what that means...but she was excited to see her!)

Christen & Aaron said...

So cute!!! Ok it has been a long time since we have hung out!! Because the last time we hung out she had just got the helmet!!

Audrey said...

That was SUPER fast. I'm thrilled for all of you!

Michelle said...

Britt, I don't have your email address so I hope you check your blog today. Here is the link to the park I promised I'd send you. Call me and will make plans for tomorrow.

http://therailroadpark.com/index1.htm

Katie said...

your girls are sooo cute! glad you are doing well :)