CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Madi's 4th Birthday

For Madi's birthday we decided to take her to the bowling alley. She had never been bowling before and we thought it would be a fun thing to do. She loved it and Mya loved cheering and clapping for her. Mya even got to bowl a few balls for her. Their favorite part was running over to the ball return and watching it spit the ball back out. They thought it was great!!

The bowling alley also had a huge arcade so we let the girls "play" the games (we didn't put any money in). The manager saw us "playing" in there for about 30min and decided (since we were the only people in there) that he would put a few games on a game card for us and let us play a few for real! Madi had lots of fun. Her favorites were air hockey, and a game that her and I got to sit in a Jeep and shoot at giant bugs before they attacked us. Mya spent most of her time on the dancing game shaking her booty to the music.
After the bowling alley, we took her over to the Rainforest Cafe at the Arizona Mills Mall. We walked through the fun gift shop and ate lunch right next to the monkeys and elephants. The girls loved it!
Later that evening we had a few people over for cake and ice cream. Since I didn't let her be Robin from Teen Titians for Halloween, I decided to make her a Robin birthday cake. The kids thought it was pretty cool!

Enjoying her cake with cousin Cameron.I can't believe that Madi is already 4! She told me that she didn't want to be 4 because she liked being 3. She wanted to stay 3 forever. I wish she could too! But, then she decided she was okay with being 4 when she discovered that it meant she gets 2 gummy vitamins instead of 1. hahah!! Kids are so funny!! I love my Madi girl so much! I love spending my days with her and Mya. I had a great day with my family!

3 comments:

RussellsRoost said...

Just so there is no confusion, I am still catching up on my blog, Madi's birthday is Nov. 1st. So, she has been 4 for about 5 months now.

Rachel said...

The cake turned out really well! Did you do Robin by hand?

Jessica Speed said...

Wow! I forgot that Madi and Brooklyn are so close in age. You two sure have beautiful girls.